• Absolutely NO SMOKING OR VAPING inside the house. A $1,000 smoke abatement fee will be charged if evidence of smoking or vaping is found in house at time of checkout. If you do smoke in the front or backyard, you are responsible for picking up your own cigarette butts. Additional fees may be charged for cigarette butts left in the yards. • • Please remember this is our home and not a hotel. We have taken great pride in providing you with a nice, comfortable place to stay, and ask that you treat our home with respect.
• Guests will be charged $250 fine for using glitter, confetti, and/or taping signs to walls.
• Parking in garage and driveway only. No more than six cars total allowed when using the garage. (3 in driveway; 3 in garage). All vehicles must be on pavement only. No partial parking on grass. The City of Arlington prohibits parking on our street.
• No pets allowed on premise. If you violate this policy, you will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds.
• No parties or events. Maximum occupancy for this house pursuant to Arlington City Ordinance is twelve (12) people (adults and children). This occupancy requirement includes guests staying overnight and guests "visiting" the home during the day.
• Outdoor quite hours from 10PM till 9AM. Please help us comply with the Arlington City Ordinance by moving the party inside from 10PM till 9AM.
• While we maintain our hot tub for safety and cleanliness, we are NOT liable for any accidents or injuries caused by use of the hot tub. The hot tub is to be used by registered guests only. Hot tub hours are from 9AM to 10PM.
• Do not allow children to use hot tub at any time without direct supervision of an adult inside the tub. Hot tubs can have strong current and suction. No exceptions. This is for their safety.
• Hot tubs have an insulated cover to keep them clean and warm for you. When not in use put the cover back on the tub. Covers left off overnight will be charged $25 per night.
• Guests agree to compensate host for damaged, broken, missing, lost or stolen items at time of checkout.
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, less a $100 cancellation fee.
Travelers who cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in will get back 50%, less a $100 cancellation fee.
No refund will be given for cancellations less than 14 days from date of check in.
To protect against cancellations caused by certain unforeseen events, such as illness, death, natural disasters, etc., we recommend that guest(s) purchase Trip Insurance to assure refund of deposits paid and reimbursement of other vacation payments. Travel Insurance reimburses for your prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your trip.
This house is BEAUTIFUL! The photos do not due it justice! The luxurious comfortable bedding and blackout curtains will make you want to sleep until noon! The house is stylish, clean and well maintained. We used the hot tub every single night during our week long stay so it needed to be cleaned. Ken was very pleasant and was quick to respond when we asked him to come clean ...
We stayed here for the World Series and thoroughly enjoyed this home. The house is beautiful, spacious and has great amenities. It was only a 15 minute walk to Globe Life Park and had plenty of food options close by. Ken and Trudy were quick to respond to questions. I highly recommend this home for anyone visiting Arlington, Texas.
Ken is such a great host and communicator! His response time was very fast. The house is beautiful and clean. It is perfect for entertaining and was everything I was hoping it would be. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to others looking for a fun location to stay.