• Absolutely NO SMOKING OR VAPING inside the house. A $1,000 smoke abatement fee will be charged if evidence of smoking or vaping is found in house at time of checkout. If you do smoke in the front or backyard, you are responsible for picking up your own cigarette butts. Additional fees may be charged for cigarette butts left in the yards.
• Please remember this is our home and not a hotel. We have taken great pride in providing you with a nice, comfortable place to stay, and ask that you treat our home with respect.
• Guests will be charged $250 fine for using glitter, confetti, and/or taping signs to walls.
• Parking in garage and driveway only. No more than six cars total allowed when using the garage. (3 in driveway; 3 in garage). All vehicles must be on pavement only. No partial parking on grass. The City of Arlington prohibits parking on our street.
• No pets allowed on premise. If you violate this policy, you will be asked to leave the property immediately with no refunds.
• No parties or events. Maximum occupancy for this house pursuant to Arlington City Ordinance is twelve (12) people (adults and children). This occupancy requirement includes guests staying overnight and guests "visiting" the home during the day.
• Outdoor quite hours from 10PM till 9AM. Please help us comply with the Arlington City Ordinance by moving the party inside from 10PM till 9AM. • While we maintain our hot tub for safety and cleanliness, we are NOT liable for any accidents or injuries caused by use of the hot tub. The hot tub is to be used by registered guests only. Hot tub hours are from 9AM to 10PM.
• Do not allow children to use hot tub at any time without direct supervision of an adult inside the tub. Hot tubs can have strong current and suction. No exceptions. This is for their safety.
• Hot tubs have an insulated cover to keep them clean and warm for you. When not in use put the cover back on the tub. Covers left off overnight will be charged $25 per night.
• Guests agree to compensate host for damaged, broken, missing, lost or stolen items at time of checkout.
Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid, less a $100 cancellation fee.
Travelers who cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in will get back 50%, less a $100 cancellation fee.
No refund will be given for cancellations less than 14 days from date of check in.
To protect against cancellations caused by certain unforeseen events, such as illness, death, natural disasters, etc., we recommend that guest(s) purchase Trip Insurance to assure refund of deposits paid and reimbursement of other vacation payments. Travel Insurance reimburses for your prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your trip.
Ken and Trudy, you have created a lovely space for family and friends to gather, love and create memories! Thank you for being super hosts and providing for your gusts' needs. This space is definitely a home away from home!
We had a lovely weekend here at the Boho Cowboy House! We had a total of 3 families staying together and had a great time. We played games, utilized the outdoor patio and golf course. Some of us walked down to the stadium to cheer for Steelers and Cowboys! We ate at J. Gilligan's for dinner one night. ****! THIS HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL and we were so grateful for the memories ...
Thank y'all so much! Our stay in Arlington has been amazing and comfortable! The house is amazing and we would definitely plan on staying here again!!